Cooking at The Regent Hotel vol1 ( Italian 3 Dinner Course Cooking)
Menu(Photos of the cover are sample images)
Pizza Napoletana - from the art of making of the pizza dough from scratch, to the final preparation and baking in pizza oven.
Risotto masterclass - throughout this part of the class, students will learn the tricks and secrets of making the perfect risotto and will have a hand preparing different kinds
Filetto Rossini - one of the most famous Italian main course of beef tenderloin, foie gras and truffle, created particularly for the composer Gioachino Rossini in the 18th century
About The Class
Learn how to whip up signature Italian dishes at Basilico.
Learn the art of Italian cooking from Executive Sous Chef Angelo Ciccone and Basilico Head Chef Luca Beccalli; both of whom are Italian natives and experts of the craft.
Conducted in the Chef’s Kitchen in the restaurant, guests will have the pleasure of unravelling authentic cooking secrets and perhaps even pick up a few Italian phrases from our charming Chefs!
Learn helpful cooking tips and everything you need to know about Italian Olive Oils, Cheeses and Wines.
What are included in the fee.
-Cook Book recipes of the dishes made
-Dinner(Each guest's creation)
-A Certificate of Participation
-Translator(From English to Japanese if required to the Japanese guests.)
A 15-year veteran and having worked in prominent Italian restaurants around the world, Chef Angelo Ciccone’s career with Four Seasons started out in t Ciccone’s he pastry kitchen but soon saw him moving up the ranks to where he is today. Chef Angelo brings with him his forte in Italian cuisine, using fresh, seasonal ingredients to create innovative yet hearty and authentic Italian fare.
Head Chef Luca Beccalli steps foot in Asia for the first time to introduce Italian home-style cooking with an innovative twist. His repertoire of cooking provides a unique experience for all as he serves up modern interpretations of classic family favourites and traditional Italian cuisine; made with passion and the finest of ingredients, no less.
Terms & Conditions
- Copyright of any photos and video recording taken by Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partners during the event will belong to Spoonful. Spoonful has the right to use the photos and video recording for PR and marketing purpose.
- The event organizer "Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)" is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy.
- Spoonful will notify 5 days prior the event day to all the attendees if the event has to be cancelled.
- There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled.
Seat for Children
Please contact the organizer in advance at email@example.com for inquiries.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
Standard $145.00 Kid's Seat(8 -12 years) $75.00
- Venue Address
- Basilico, Level 2 , Regent Singapore Singapore
15 min walk from Ochard MRT station